Monday 6 April 2015

Uptown Funk-y Wall



So this is my second post of this month! And I am in Love with this outfit! It's totally different to any of my other looks. I like to experiment with my outfits, I don't like to stick to one type of look. It's like playing dress up and I try different looks every time.

So I went for leather culottes which I love but are hard to style since they are a bit long and I'm short, it can make me look even shorter. So i teamed them with a tight black top and boots that have a small heel on them to give me a bit of height.

Also I got a lot of help from my boyfriend, who is a photographer and he really helped me with the pictures and the posing... And the results were perfect!
















top from Topshop
culottes from BSB
boots from Primark
rose-gold bag from Charles & Keith
sunglasses from Aldo
bracelet from Swarovski  


Photo credits to Demby Lee
 Check out his Instagram page @dembylee_official

No comments:

Post a Comment